Saturday, October 25, 2008

Picture This............................


I have LOTS of pics ALL OVER my house!! Got to get them organized before this Christmas!! Was suppose to get it done this summer! OOPS!! Did not Happen............

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Aunt Karen!!! WooHoo! You have a brand new blog and now I can come check it out and leave you comments. So glad to see you in blog land....now I'll get to see what you are up to.

Miss you and love you,

Jennifer

Camp Runamuk said...

Hi Keren! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the kids and reading what is going on in your life. The grandkids are a main focus and our own kids are so important also. Alida is a great gal and Joe is so lucky to have her as a wife. She helps him and takes such good care of them all. Congrats on a good job. You and Bob raised a real good woman. I'm a little prejudice when it comes to my kids by marriage--they are exceptional! Have a great night.

lindacollins said...

wow I am definitely impressed! I know I will make time to become part of BLOG SOCIETY someday too Love ya sis